Introduction

I'm a professional engineer living in Putney, Vermont.   My interests
are the impact of air and drinking water pollution on public health.
In my 14 years work on the environment I have become an expert
witness on petroleum and diesel exhaust toxicology.   I have
testified at a number of government hearings on air pollution
standards and water quality issues.  What do I want from the EPA
in information?

1.  Air monitoring trends over time.
2.  Local and regional asthma statistics over time.  (this important
    data is missing)
3.  Location and composition of hazardous waste dumps.
4.  Local and resional sources of air toxins.   Industry sources
    with more detailed information on releases of toxic materials.