Need for access to environmental information

As an educator for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental
Protection, I am involved with a competitive environmental education
grants program, Earth Day themes and products and E E outreach.
I find the need for up to date information and the latest and
greatest in E E Nationwide.  The department provides assistance to
the public through our web site- http://www.dep.state.pa.us

It would be a great help to have online resources that focus on
environmental information.