RE: Medical information web site

Another useful web site for medical information is <http://www.medscape.com. This site provides a weekly e-mail of articles on a specific topic you choose when you register at the site. My interest is asthma, its causes, trends, and treatments. I receive the respiratory news weekly. Current medical journal articles are abstracted and available at their web site.

Craig Stead
Putney, Vermont