Intro, NC Dept. of Envir. & Nat. Res. Library

I'm participating in this dialogue to find out ways to provide environmental information to North Carolina public libraries. The DENR library is a library that serves primarily the employees of the Dept. of the Environment and Natural Resources but it is also open to the public. I'm hoping through the discussion I can see possibilities for partnerships between public libraries and state and federal environmental organizations to provide environmental info. to communities. I am also looking for info. on the types of environmental info. that is typically requested by citizens.