Greetings and Corporate Environmental Information

Hello.  I am a research analyst for the Investor Responsibility
Research Center a not-for-profit research institution.  We use
environmental data from EPA (as well as other sources) to provide
environmental profiles of companies, largely to institutional
investors.

I am interested in the demand for environmental information for
education (school) and research purposes.  We get alot of our data
through Freedom Of Information Act requests and a large portion of
our work is attributing government data to companies that are of
interest to our clients.  Is there a demand for geographic specific
data on company operations?  We would not be in a position to
provide this but we are interested in tools and types of information
which communities might be interested in.  Also interesting would
be the development of joint Library-EPA pilot projects for this
type of information.  Or other types of initiatives which can be
applied to environmental data.  Perhaps companies themselves could
become or are already involved.

I look forward to the rest of the dialogue.

Thanks
Craig