Freedom and Our Forefathers

Whew.. did this time fly..what a wonderful experience..thanks to
all who email suggestions and directions ,as to where to seek
information..if anything ..that alone..people reaching out..across
the miles and what sometimes appeared to be a great divide in
viewpoints..this is how it should be done...dialogue without
indifference..if we could transcend this to all levels of human
life.

                         Need to Know Information

Give it to us short and sweet and if it is not so sweet..STILL GIVE
IT TO US..that is what our forefathers fought and died for..this
foundation is what this great Nation is built on..and stands for(Bill
of Rights/Freedom of Information)every minute of everyday.The
American people should never be underestimated. They are resilient.
They can digest data if presented to them in a clear,complete,concise,and
cohesive format.The local/state and federal agencies must emphasize
and demostrate their willingness to communicate with the people
they serve.

Just a personal comment..in closing for the night..as a health care
professional there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not cognizant
of the following.."FIRST DUE NO HARM"...

                                        good night
                                        Deborah M. Glover
                                        Proud daughter and wife
                                        of U.S. Veterans.