Housekeeping (or: The last days of our discussion -- Quick Response forms & etc.)

Greetings to all!

As you all know, this forum ends in a couple of days. I have a few questions and some comments to make.

First: Has everybody done the Quick Response forms? They are kind of fun and Laurie promises to do summaries which should be very interesting.

Second: I am in the process of selling my house & moving so will probably not be here for our final day, Friday. Are there going to be some kind of on-line evaluation forms? If so, when will they be posted and how long beyond 9/29 will they be available --
for that matter --

Third: How long after 9/29 will this entire project remain on-line and available to go back and re-read, make use of Briefing Book links, etc.? Or should I be saving to hard drive anything I want now?!?!?!

And finally: Failing the availability of an on-line evaluation I want to thank the EPA & its partners for creating this forum, I am hoping to continue this discussion with some of you beyond the two-weeks by e-mail and in possible future collaborations.
I am signing out now to do some other work, but I shall be back for a bit tomorrow.

Have a good day!
Rebekah Tanner

[Administrator's Notes:
(1) Results from the Quick Comment forms are being posted in real time. Just check out the agenda page - http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/about/agenda.html
(2) We will put up feedback forms at the end of the week and will leave them active for at least a week afterwards.
(3) The entire project will remain online for at least a year.]