Historical Guidance Documents

For the past 2-3 years EPA has been identifying, cataloguing, converting paper documents, and very soon will make these documents available to the public.

Specifically, the documents which I am refering to are EPA's official policies and guidance documents dating back to our founding.

As you can imagine, most of these were available only in paper form, and some of these are in such bad shape that they can not even be scanned and uploaded to our web site. In about one month, the first small segment of these will be released. Specifically, the 1999 and 2000 ones will come out
first.

Keep your eyes open for a big announcement on how you can get them.