RE: "citizens" experiences

Thanks Ellie, for your question:  "What are your experiences with
access to local information (where available, in what form - print
or net, ease of printing/copying access, etc.)?"

I suspect Dialogue participants' responses might be helpful (maybe
even give some extra ammunition)to those of us trying to revamp
websites and stress both useability and plain English.  Many of us
are also concerned that we maintain some capacity to provide "hard
copies." Activists and others please respond to this "thread".