RE: public involvement gateway web site

"alternative routes of entry" -- your words
>From the http://www.epa.gov/stakeholders web site,
I am at the early stage of trying to develop a "gateway" to
public involvement as a hotlinks topic page.  The links will
be to EPA sites and to others.   The key thing is using words
and terms that non bureaucrats really use. Any ideas?

"And for organizations outside of the Agency, to create their
own web pages that will help the people they work with better
use EPA info."    Recently I've seen some of this happening
on non govenment sites, but they are providing hotlinks with
descriptions rather than notes on how to use what they link to.
  pat