Welcome

Welcome to the Dialogue!

I am the National Library Network Program Manager for the 28 EPA
Libraries across the country.  I am also on the Information Acess
Team that manages EPA's Website and we are very interested in what
you have to say on how we can improve access to environmental
information.  My role today is to review your comments and questions
to provide clarification and information on EPA policies and
practices.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jonda Byrd