RE: Welcome to the Dialogue!

Hello everyone,

I'm one of the people behind the scenes at Information Renaissance
who is producing this EPA National Dialogue. I've enjoyed talking
with some of you over the last few months. You are a terrific group!

For many of you this is your first online Dialogue. The Web site
has some helpful information that may answer many of your
questions. I suggest you read "Rules of the Road"
http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/about/rules.html, and
"How to Participate" http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/about/how.html.
These resources will provide information about online protocol,
navigation and posting.

I'm looking forward to hearing the ideas and perspectives of the
group. We're going to have an action-packed two weeks!

Laurie Maak
Information Renaissance