Web page links to EPA sites

The most recieved complaint that I get as a web coordinator for
the Department of Ecology's Air Quality programs Web Site for the
State of Washington is that EPA's web site is too restrictive and
extremely hard to navigate.  I know that at times I have been
flustered when I have had trouble navigating and securing links
for our web page to one of your ie. Asbestos removal and notification
has a really long address link.

Any reasonable (security minded) search system with simpler words
and phrases might help a bunch.

Thanks