Joining in

This is a very exciting day for me -- the first day of the
Libraries Dialogue.   I am the EPA staff person responsible for
the event and have great hopes for this experiment in public
participation.   The topic, the use of technology and the mix of
people who have decided to register will combine to make the
upcoming discussion rich, thorough and fun.  The next two weeks
will be exciting. Thanks so much to everyone -- in advance --
for your contributions to the discussion.

You will see my e-mail address often, and several other EPA
staff will serve to support the Dialogue.   Our messages will
appear in a different color so you can recognize us.   Like you,
numerous other EPA staff members have registered as participants
because of their interest and the related work they do in
communities.

We are all looking forward to our participation with you.

pat