Introduction from EPA Region 4 Library

I'll be joining this discussion on behalf of EPA's Region 4
Library, which serves staff and citizens of AL,FL,GA,MS,NC,SC,TN.

My interest in participating is in finding better ways to use
the library's resources to help people living in these states
to find quick and accurate environmental information and an
appropriate contact for their specific questions or concerns.

Our public website will be undergoing renovation soon and my hope
is that this forum will provide some useful input from citizens,
other information professionals, and government staff who must
answer citizen questions and concerns.

This Library is on the internet at
	http://www.epa.gov/region4/library/
It is a contract service provided by GCI Information Services.