RE: getting documents to the public

Lisa,

Are these documents not going to the federal depository libraries?
This is where I and most librarians would go and hope that they
would be there. State enviro libraries also a good choice and enviro
oriented libraries (get access through the Special Libraries
Association group and the American Library Assoc. group). Numerous
enviro-oriented nonprofits (with a focus on water) have small,
specialized libraries that would like this info. too. that are used
mainly in-house for research purposes and they may be able to house
them or just want to know that the documents are at the State
Library federal depsitory library, or wherever.  At the Millennial
Library, we cannot house numerous federal docs but we certainly
want to know where they are housed locally. We can serve as a
pointer to vast storehouses elsewhere online and in print.