getting documents to the public

Hi all,

I'm Lisa Kahn, with EPA's office of Ground Water and Drinking Water.
My office has produced numerous documents over the last few years
for communities about protecting sources of drinking water.  These
publications are often created through grants with national
organizations, so the documents get out to the members of these
organizations - local officials, League of Women Voters, etc, but
not to the rest of the public that may also benefit from them.
I'd like to explore how libraries can help to make these publications
available to the public.  Some documents are a bit too large to
download easily from a public library internet location, but that's
probably the best option.  Any other ideas?