RE: Organizing Information

Invariably I end up doing searches frequently (usually more for my teen's school papers than for work), but the biggest problem I have when I get loads of information, is discerning what type of information I will have when I download it. My suggestion for environmental information, would include some type of sorting. It would have to be fairly general, but would help somewhat. For instance if you knew from looking at the search description whether you were looking at a technical paper, research data, information education brochures, etc., it might affect which sources you elected to download. Most citizens are not going to elect to pull down research papers, unless there is a very good summary, that means something in a broader context.