Potpourri of Information

Good morning!

It is now the third day of the Dialogue and the topic I really want to discuss is on the table. Unfortunately, I will be away from my computer all day long at the last public program of our two-year project! However, I will have plenty of time to participate tomorrow and am looking forward to getting caught up then and making any contributions which are not redundant at that time. In the meanwhile, I am thinking of you all -- this Dialogue has really captured my imagination and gotten me thinking about a whole gamut of important issues.

Enjoy your day,
Walk in Peace!
Rebekah Tanner