RE: Question for Sept 19: What about EPA's info?

I have been thinking about the question of "packaging" information and just who should do it for the couple of days I was away from a computer and now want to respond to this query. In my (humble) opinion the role of the EPA should NOT be to interpret the data -- it should provide it easily and in as usable a format as possible, but the re-publication of secondary information that is more attractive, more digestable and for a variety of audiences is the role of others.