Suggested reading (very brief, very powerful)

Greetings to my fellow Dialogue participants!

I hope you are all enjoying the discussion as much as I am, I have devoted about an hour a day for the past and am just thrilled to be here!

Several times, as I have been reading posts by folks, I have thought: "That person should read Buffy Sainte-Marie's essay."

So, here is the URL to the essay is entitled "Cyberskins." It is very brief, it prints out to one 8 1/2 x 11 page of text.

In those few paragraphs Buffy summarizes many of what I think are the most challenging and most important issues of the digital age. And she does this amazing summary in her usual, beautiful, poetic style. I recommend this essay to all the participants of this forum.

http://www.creative-native.com/cybersk.htm

Walk in Peace!
Rebekah