Dialog Participant Profile

Greetings! My name is Tim Creger. I am the Pesticide Program Manager for the Nebraska Department of Agriculture. I have joined this discussion group because of my involvement as Chari of the Information Technology Committee of the American Association Of Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO). As a committee of AAPCO, we are interested in issues involving the Internet, e-commerce, electronic data collection/distribution, and electronic certification/training issues. Availability of environmental data in an electronic media is one of our identified topics for discussion.