Hello and yes how can we make enviro hazard info easier to get at?

I work for Seattle Public Utilities and we are always looking for ways to let people know about safer and more environmentally okay alternatives---re pesticides, household cleaners, etc.

But from working with environmental justice groups, I know that communities would like to be able to get at local information about environmental hazards in ways that are easy and understandable.

I think somehow we need to make computer access in libraries much more broadly known and user-friendly.