Introduction

I am an administrator at the Brown County Library in Green Bay, WI. There are a number of environmental issues of ongoing concern in Green Bay and the surrounding areas, including PCB cleanup, mining, and commercial well drilling (Perrier, no less). The comminities that these issues affect are very active and vocal about the impact that each proposed or existing action will have on their quality of life. Brown County Library serves as the Recycling Hotline for the county, and I am interested in other ways that we can offer enviromental information to our patrons.