Introduction

Hi - My name is Rabi Kieber and I am the EPA Region 2 (NY,
NJ, PR and VI) Community Based Environmnetal Protection
Coordinator.  I am interested in hearing what tools/information
communities want from EPA. I am also interested to hear people's
ideas on how to provide information to communities with limited
access to technology. I have been working on a Region 2
Community Resources web-page and I am working with a group of
folks on developing a community Assessment Guidebook.

I look forward to hearing from people over the next 2 weeks.