Introduction

Greetings from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
outside of St. Louis.  I'm an assistant professor in political
science and I teach graduate environmental policy and politics
courses.  My area of expertise involves community-based
environmental protection with a focus on the question: why do
some communities do more than others to protect the environment?