Moderator and Panel

We are very fortunate to have such an outstanding moderator/panelist team for the EPA National Dialogue. If you haven't done so already, I encourage everyone to visit the page that provides a picture and brief bios of our moderator and members of the panel: http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/about/panelists/panelists.html

Thank you, Steve Curwood, for agreeing to help guide the exploration of our individual and collective goals and needs. I appreciate our panelists' eagerness to contribute their ideas and to participate in this new medium for discussion and dialogue. We are grateful to all of you for taking the time to join us.

Laurie Maak
Information renaissance