Introduction

Greetings,

I'm the library director and an assistant professor of environmental
studies at Green Mountain College in Poultney, Vermont.  Our students
seek a wide variety of information resources.  I would like our
library to better assist local community members in locating
information about the environmental and health effects of logging,
slate mining, and dairy farming, the leading contributors to our
local economy.

Yours,
Ruth Parlin