Introduction

Hello to all:

I am the editor of "Clean Air News" - a bimonthly newsletter to enviromental managers, coordinators and other environmental professionals.

As such, I'm always interested in how agencies, such as EPA, will us the internet to increase the publics general knowledge and understanding of environmental affairs, which can then lead to their increased involvement.

I'm looking forward to the content of the discussions during the next two weeks.