First Day Introduction

Hello All -

My name is Dan Robison and I work for the Community Assistance
Technical Team within the Office of Pollution Prevention and
Toxics at EPA Headquarters.  We are committed to developing tools
for community assistance and environmental assessment.  We are
in the process of writing a how-to manual for community
air screening.

I am here to learn more about the process and see what types of
information are online presently.

I am looking forward to learning more.  Dan