RE: Question for Sept. 20: Library users, what's going on?

First, I would like to introduce myself to the dialogue. I am working in EPA's Office of Environmental Information, Information Access Division. I recently joined the Information Office after many years of working at EPA with environmental justice communities surrounding federal facilities on enforcement issues and concerns. I am listening closely during this dialogue, in particular to our tribal, environmental justice and education partners. Secondly, with the wealth of information available via the web, I think a user-friendly index would help direct individuals to focused information, much like asking a librarian for assistance on a specific piece of literature. Thanks to all the librarians on this dialogue today, and to others who are taking the time to let EPA know what your information needs are. Your input is invaluable!