Introduction

Greetings.  I am the Water Quality Information Center (WQIC)
librarian in the National Agricultural Library, part of the U.S.
Department of Agriculture.

The WQIC is interested in the ways in which agriculture impacts
the environment.  Our user base is comprised of USDA staff, especially
Agricultural Research Service (ARS) employees, other government
staff, academe as well as the general public.

In this light, we are interested in the availability of current
EPA documents (digital and paper), the processes through which EPA
alters regulations (ie. the rulemaking process) and long-term access
to EPA information.

I look forward to participating in this forum.

--Stu Gagnon
Stuart Gagnon, Librarian
Water Quality Information Center (WQIC)
National Agricultural Library (NAL)