Welcome to the Dialogue!

Welcome to the EPA National Dialogue!

Information Renaissance is pleased to host this Dialogue on Libraries
as a Resource for Environmental Information. During the
Dialogue I will serve as the  Administrator who keeps the messages
flowing onto the Web site.  I'll review messages as they come in
and try to keep the discussion on-track.  If I have any questions
about a particular posting, I will contact you directly by e-mail.

We are inviting everyone to say a few lines about themselves so that everyone
will have a better sense of the people they will be working with over
the next two weeks.  Registration for this event exceeded our initial
expectations, and we are particularly pleased by the broad range
of communities that are represented in the discussion.  You can see
for yourself by looking at our Demographics page,
	http://www.info-ren.org/cgi-bin/network-democracy/epa/info.plx

You can find your way quickly to the daily agenda and the discussion
pages by clicking on the fluttering orange butterfly, which you'll
find on the Web site's welcome page,
	http://www.info-ren.org/network-democracy/epa/

I hope you find this Dialogue format to be productive and enjoyable.

Cheers!
Bob Carlitz
Executive Director
Information Renaissance