Intro

I am with a state/local air permitting agency in Clark County.

I am a user of the EPA Technology Transfer website for a
multitude of informational needs. I am not exactly certain what
my purpose is in this discussion.

I would like to praise the job that has been done with the search
engines on that website.

I would like to suggest a chat room type format for these discussions
in the future. This is difficult to follow.

BG