Women and Minorities

Parting Comments

Did this discussion make me change my mind, even a bit? No, but the comments
from regular people across the country confirmed my belief that a personal
system of retirement accounts is just and fair and needed. People want the
best deal for the dollar, they want every person to be given a fair shake
for their hard work, they want a system that is fiscally sound and fair to
all generations and all workers--this is what a fully personal system of
retirement accounts offers us if only politicians will give us the liberty
to pursue that end.

Darcy Olsen