Women and Minorities

RE: THE CATO PLAN IS BAD FOR WOMEN REVISITED

for women from the privatization plan she put forward come from the earnings sharing not the privatization.>>>>

I didn't read any of her posts that way. The theme I picked up is that the primary advantage of Cato's proposal is compounding. She didn't say word one about earnings sharing until you brought it up.

None of the plans which propose such investment promise to share the increased earnings with individuals. If they did, they would include phased-in increases in benefits across the board. The plans' only objective is to increase and extend actuarial solvency of the system. They have no intention of sharing the gains with individuals.