Women and Minorities

Our legacy

I have enjoyed participating in this panel, and hope that we can ask
for a legacy. My wish for the legacy is that in all reform
discussions, we include an evaluation of how women in different
circumstances fare under the proposal.  I think our question list
would be a good legacy, and that an edited version of that might be
come a standard for the information requested about how women will
fare.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has participated in this endeavor.

Anna Rappaport