Women and Minorities

Opening statement

Hi, I am pleased to participate in this on-line dialogue about
Social Security, women and people of color.  Social Security plays
an important role as a retirement and an insurance program for
these communities.  I look forward to responding to your questions
and comments.  For additional information, the Center on Budget
and Policy Priorities has produced a number of papers assessing
the impact of Social Security reform.  You can access these papers
at http://www.cbpp.org.

Kilolo Kijakazi