RE: Study Results

> Do the left-wingers you support have an opinion relevant to this
> discussion or are you planning on just hurling insults?

As one of the supposed "left-wingers," I will respond:  Yes, my
opinion is that instead of destroying Social Security, it must be
expanded.  Benefits should be more and monthly payments larger.
This should be paid for by more taxes on the rich and corporations,
and by decreased defense spending.

My opinion is that the payroll tax earnings cap, must be raised so
that that those making millions from laying off and exploiting
working people pay their fair share into the Social Security System.
This will make it possible for America's most popular government
program ever, to continue beyond the year 2034.

My opinion is that Social Security must not be privatized and
destroyed.  I believe that Social Security funds must be administered
by a publicly elected government and not by millionaire investment
bankers who will use them to their own advantage.

	    Charlie Hoyt