Re: Question on Charity

Hi,

Sorry, but I came across this site at a late date.  Wish I could have
participated more fully.  Your last question is somewhat murky.  I would
say that a person's benefits from Social Security should be based on the
individual and the individual's spouse (if a Widow or Widower).  Many
people without education or training, offset low income jobs by working
several.  Therefore, those that have done the most work, should get the
most money.  If the Social Security benefits are not adequate, then the
States, family or Charity should provide additional amounts.

Antonia K. Clark