Re: Question on Charity

1.  I do NOT FAVOR PRIVATIZATION.  The present way of dispensing social
security is better by far.  There is no guarantee that by putting social
security in stocks or bonds, or whatever, we will get more money in the end.
The stock market is far too dangerous, even with blue chip stocks, although
our very smart lawyers in my firm have put our pension plan money in secure
stocks, in case of a severe market crash, all beneficiaries might lose their
shirts.