Re: Question on Charity

2.  My income is below the poverty line now that I am fully retired.  My
social security goes to my retirement home in its entirety, and I live on 130
per month pension from my law firm.  Never under the present set up did I
have to chose between giving up anything.  The home supplies two meals, my
firm keeps me on their health group insurance, which would cost me much more
privately, and no matter how poor I am now, I would not want any change.