RE: A Fundamental Question

When I was Growing up in the 1930's our family took care of the less fortunate. I don't believe the federal government should have to take care of this problem. The family in the USA has been fragmented to the point that someone else will take care of us. We as a nation need to put the responibility back to the family organizaton and support them. This would reduce the need for the taxing the general public to support a federal program that is not working. Love is not in the triangle.