the right to marry!

President Clinton first brought his message of "family values" to
the American people during his first election! I'm planning to get
maried, but the Social Security Administration tells me that if I
do, I will lose my disability! So this in turn makes people like me
break the law and live in sin! Where's the Presidents family values
now? I am trying desperately to get off SS but thus far have not
found sufficient enough employment raise my family. I currently
collect disabled adult chilhood benefits to survive . What's the
difference whether or not I marry?  This is an outrage and a misuse
of the law!