The relevance of property to this discussion

Property protection is an integral part of our government's responsibilities, especially when defined as the product of an individual. That is exactly what we are talking about here. The government is taking our porperty to fund a program that provides property for those who have failed to plan properly or are unable to provide for themselves. Our government is entrusted with the authority to use force (a means legally unavailable to any other entity) to protect our porperty rights, be they physical, financial or intellectual. The OASDI and the IRS use the coercive powers of government to trample on property rights. This is the core of the illegitimacy of Social Security and something that is wrong cannot be reformed.