RE: values

Hi Javier,

Perhaps those low income workers you mention ("...the low income
workers cannot afford to invest for themselves because they have
other more pressing current needs to take care of ... So what do
we teach these people to invest with?") are or will be the ones
truly in need of SS. Also, I'm all for workers keeping, saving,
and investing their own money. However, from some of the previous
posts I've read it seems as though some are either not comfortable
with the risks involved in investing or not knowledgable about
investing.

Best Regards,
Rich