RE: Library partnerships

Pat

The Newburgh Free Library would certainly be interested in discussing
a partnership with the EPA either as an individual library or as
the Central Library within a larger regional system.  Perhaps based
on our Hudson River Estuary model we could pilot a regional or
source specific model for service.  We already have a partnership
with the NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation and are reaching
out to work with citizens and NGOs interested in the estuary.  Web
pages, links to all varieties of resources and touch screen kiosks
are all being developed.

Chuck Thomas