RE: Library partnerships

The City of San Environmental Services Department and Library Department through its partnership environmental library would love to participate in a pilot project. Our environmental library is up and running and we are embarking on an environmental education endeavor with the schools and local community groups, other government agencies, and local business. I would love to hear from you, Pat, in how we might go about this. We're ready!