aaaahhh! TGIF!!! To Get Information Flowing...

Well, folks, the end is almost here!

What a two weeks it has been.

We learned a lot. We know the EPA learned a lot.

I hope we learned that the hard part begins Monday morning when
we will start the actions to make those words come alive and
remain vibrant and fresh. The really hard part comes we are
asked to go to the next level and turns the words into actions,
lest we reduce this exercise to another one of those, "all
shuffle and no deal" scenarios.

I'll chime in with one or two more responses as the afternoon
winds down.

I thank all of those involved in bringing this dialogue to us and
for ushering us along the way. I remain hopeful that this is just
a beginning.

Peace and blessings

Fred Stoss, Panelist
Science and Engineering Library