Thanks for the opportunity

Pat,

I may not have another chance to log on until the early evening and I'm not sure if the dialogue will still be going at that time, so this may be my last posting.

I want to thank all the folks who put this dialogue on for the tremendous opportunity to participate. I have enjoyed the discussions and found them informative. I am hopeful that we can work together to build on this effort.

Thanks again,

Tom